Mark L. Dingemans (1982) studied Dutch law at the University of Utrecht.
In 2009 he started working as a lawyer for Schoute & Dik Advocaten in the World Trade Centre (WTC) in Amsterdam. In 2015 he also joined the partnership of Schoute & Dik Advocaten. Mark has been a partner at bdm advocaten since 1 January 2016.
Mark has a general civil litigation and advice practise specialising in employment law and property law. In addition to other matters, he recently followed the post-graduate course “Property Law” at the Grotius Academie.
He is a member of various specialist associations:
– the association of Young Employment Lawyers (Vereniging Jonge Arbeidsrecht Advocaten, ( VJAA)
– Property Lawyers Association (Vereniging Vastgoed Juristen, VVJ)
– Dutch Young Property Lawyers Association (Vereniging Jonge Onroerend goed Juristen, VJOJ)
– Association of (Debt) Collection and Litigation Lawyers (Vereniging van incasso- en procesadvocaten, VIA)
– Dutch Association for Procedural Law (Nederlandse Vereniging voor Procesrecht, NVvP).
In addition to his work as a lawyer, he is a member of the Royal Netherlands Football Association’s Disciplinary Committee (Tuchtcommissie van de Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbal Bond, KNVB West I) and he is Secretary for arbitration proceedings at the Netherlands Arbitration Institute (Nederlands Arbitrage Instituut)
For a more detailed profile, please go to
t: 0(031)20 3052983