Frank van ’t Geloof (1964)
The core of Frank’s internationally oriented practice is focused on:
– Mergers & Acquisitions
– Transfer of Intellectual Property Rights, particularly in the IT sector;
– Protection of corporate value of IT companies by risk control in their commercial activites
– Limitation of the risk for IT users when buying software and IT services
– GDPR: Privacy obligations of businesses in general and IT businesses in particular
– Contractual (IT-)disputes
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Frank was a business consultant for 20 years, guiding large business system implementation projects in industry and trade. In 2009, he completed an Honours Master in commercial law at the University Amsterdam and then became a lawyer at bdm advocaten.
Frank provides practical advice in the areas of IT contracting, software distribution structures, M&A, Intellectual Property, GDPR (privacy), IT tendering processes, Corporate Law, Financing and Litigation. His unique combination of IT experience, knowledge of business law, his strong command of the English language and his negotiation skills enable him to provide these services in a very effective and practical way.
Next to his law practice, Frank teaches IT law and Privacy law in the Business, IT and Management program at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool van Amsterdam).
Frank is a board member of the Koninklijke Industrieele Groote Club. He is responsible for all activities of the club, he is treasurer and responsible for the heritage of the club.
For a more detailed profile, please go to:
t: 0(031)20 3052986
m: 0(031)653 814 225